Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In Class: First Paragraph

The Rangers Ballpark in Arlington is one of my favorite places to go. I love everything about it, the sights, the sounds, and even the smells. There's nothing like walking in from the center field gates, walking past the Nolan Ryan statue and just looking out over the ballpark. The grass is the greenest grass you will ever see and it is complimented by the 40,000 dark green seats that surround it. My favorite time to be there is during batting practice, before the game even starts. It's early, so there isn't many other people there. It's almost like I have the whole stadium to myself. I sit down and listen to the sounds of baseball. Bat and ball, ball and glove. It's actually quite relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. The Rangers Ballpark is such a cool place to do this assignment. I feel like it might be awkward observing people in the ballpark, but interesting to see what type of argument the space is making.

    ReplyDelete