Thursday, November 11, 2010

Unit 3 Blog

For the unit three group project, my group will include Rachel Boone and Karen Morles. My title for the group will be Presenter extraordinaire. I will focus on the presentation of the project and making sure everything involved will be excellent. As the Presenter extraordinaire, I will make sure that the presentation we make for out arguments meets all of the requirements as assigned. I will contribute in every way possible in order to make the creative arguments for our presentation.

Even though our group has assigned roles, we will be taking this project on as a group, putting forth equal amounts of effort throughout the assignment. We all agreed that the best groups are those when all members participate and encourage participation throughout the entire project. When people focus solely on a particular part of a project, it removes the group aspect and results in a less uniform product.

No comments:

Post a Comment